Scopes provide you with superior performance at long ranges, but sometimes your enemy gets up close and personal. That's where Offset Iron Sights by Killhouse Weapon Systems come into play. Offset Iron Sights by Killhouse Weapon Systems allow you the benefit of having iron sights mounted on your gun while still allowing for effective use your scope.
Offset Iron Sights by Killhouse Weapon Systems mount onto any picatinny style rail system, and are offset from centre by 45 degrees. This means you can easily switch back and forth between your scope and your iron sights with a small tilt of your gun. Forget push buttons and hip fire, pick up Offset Iron Sights by Killhouse Weapon Systems ready for close quarters battles!
- Machined from lightweight, extremely durable 7075 aluminium, Mil-Spec hard anodized
- 1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments
- Ambidextrous sights easily and securely mount to picatinny rails using a flat head screwdriver
- Low-Profile sights extend only .2" above top rail. Does not interfere with primary military optics
- Weigh: Read sight - 3 ounces (85g)/ Front sight - 1.5 ounces (44g)